Books Read: 17
Books Reviewed: 9
Challenge Books Read: 2 DAC books
eBooks Read: 9 [including Netgalley/GalleyGrab titles]
Library Books Read: 6
Standalone Book Read: I think that would be Lola and the Boy Next Door. I actually don't love it like I love 'Anna', but it still had magic to it.
Series Book Read: Hmm, tough call, put probably The Demon King.
Female Character: Honestly none of them really stood out to me as a favourite.
Male Character: Adrian Ivashkov in Bloodlines of course, and Cricket in Lola and the Boy Next Door.
List of Books Reviewed:
- Lie by Caroline Bock
- Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
- Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
- A Friday Night Lights Companion edited by Leah Wilson
- Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
- Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine
- Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert
- Relatively Honest by Molly Ringle
- Past Perfect by Leila Sales
RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is an amazing feature hosted each month by Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates. Click the banner above to find out more information.
For my birthday month RAK I received 'Morganville Vampires: Volume 3' from Christy. Thanks again, Christy!!