Books Read: 21
Books Reviewed: 10
Challenge Books Read: 5 DAC books
eBooks Read: 15 [including Netgalley/GalleyGrab titles]
Library Books Read: 2
Standalone Book Read: Omigosh, tough call. Catching Jordan is standalone, although the next books are companion books, and that book was AMAZING. But I also fell in love with The Scorpio Races.
Series Book Read: Well, I read both Unearthly and Hallowed and really loved them!
Female Character: Jordan (Catching Jordan) made me laugh and I loved her athleticism, Puck Connelly (The Scorpio Races) was strong and would do anything for her family, & Claire (Morganville Vampires/Last Breath) is just generally awesome. A trifecta of girl power!
Male Character: umm, Tucker! (Unearthly/Hallowed) Yes, he is that awesome. But I would be remiss not to mention Henry (!!) from Catching Jordan, and Sean Kendrick of The Scorpio Races.
Gee, I wonder if you can tell which books I liked best in November?? ;)
List of Books Reviewed:
- Twenty-Somewhere by Kristan Hoffman
- Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
- I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
- Legend of Witchtrot Road by E.J. Stevens
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
- My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond
- Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
- The Christmas Gift by John McDonnell