In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is designed to put new books on people's radars, and encourage blogger interaction.
Here's what I received during the past week:
- The Morganville Vampires #1 - 8 - Rachel Caine (eBook)
- Ghost Town - Rachel Caine (The Morganville Vampires #9)
- It's a Book - Lane Smith (thank you Armchair BEA & MacMillan Children's!)
- All These Things I've Done - Gabrielle Zevin (thank you Armchair BEA & MacMillan Children's!)
- A Friday Night Lights Companion: Love, Loss, and Football in Dillon, Texas - Leah Wilson [editor] (thank you SmartPop Books!)
**All links lead to Goodreads
So I've gone absolutely insane this week reading the Morganville Vampire books. They're so good! I'm so glad I decided to get them from the library. Can you believe the first 8 books are in one eBook? The thing is over 1500 pages!!
I was so excited to get my Armchair BEA books in the mail finally, and also so excited to start reading the FNL Companion book. Friday Night Lights is one of the best shows ever, so I'm psyched to read essays about it from people who love it as much as I do.
Can't wait to see what everyone else got in their mailbox this week!