This post is part of my week-long participation in Armchair BEA 2012.
Best of 2012
For my 'Best of 2012' I'd like to share with you my Top 10 so-far of books published in 2012.
- Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- Article 5 by Kristin Simmons
- The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (releases August 7)
I'm very interested to see which books have been your favourites so far this year, as well as which ones you might be looking forward to.