This summer three bloggers are gathering together in support of reading.
Erika at One A Day Y.A.
Ashley at Book Labyrinth
Cathy at The Crazy Bookworm
What we are doing
We are reading books from our TBR lists. It's so easy to get distractrated when it comes to choosing the next book to read. New books come along, library finds are intriguing, and don't forget that random buy at the store! This challenge is designed to encourage us to read the books on our list. Since most of us also have a huge TBR list, it's also designed to make our choices limited and therefore easier to pick our next read.
When we are doing it
The challenge will run from June 1st to August 31st, 2012
- Make a list of 25 books you'd like to read this summer (or which you've been meaning to read for a while) from your TBR list
- Make a goal of how many books you'd like to read off this list during the summer
- The only rule is you cannot change the books that you added to your list of 25 options once it is posted
I want to read 18 books from my list this summer.
Collectively, we want to read 48 books off our lists this summer
- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
- A World Away by Nancy Grossman
- Auracle by Gina Rosati
- The Raft by S.A. Boden
- Vampire Empire by Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith
- Never Enough by Denise Jaden
- Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
- The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
- A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
- Vengeance (Private #14) by Kate Brian
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- Loving Emily by Anne Pfeffer
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The List by Siobhan Vivian
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Changeling by Philippa Gregory
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- Endlessly by Kiersten White
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Want to read the reviews of the books we've finished? You can find them linked below.
Cheer us on! Prizes are to be had!
At the end of the summer if we (Erika, Ashley, and Cathy) meet our group goal, Erika will be giving away a prize on each of our blogs. Cheer us on and help us reach our goal!