Here's what I've received in the past 2 weeks:
Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger
- A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Loving the Parasol Protectorate books so far... the first one has been my favourite, but I'm still looking forward to the next couple.
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young
From Raincoast Books:
- Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
- Outpost by Ann Aguirre
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
SO, SO excited for Rebel Heart, but I need to read a few other books first. I already read Stealing Parker and it was perfect! Just as good as Catching Jordan.
Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Vacations from Hell by Libba Bray etc
We brought some books to donate to the Goodwill Bookstore and of course I had to look and see what they had. ;) I picked these three up for $8 total, which was a bargain I couldn't resist.
- Mister Death's Blue Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn
- Rift by Andrea Cremer
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Avery & I met up with Sara for the first time (yay for finding new local bloggers!) and we all exchanged some books. I already read Rift based on Avery's recommendation and it was pretty fabulous!