Here's what I've received over the past few weeks:
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- The Madness Underneath (Shades of London #2) by Maureen Johnson
These are two of my most anticipated books of 2013, so needless to say I was THRILLED to be able to receive ARCs of them.
- Tempestuous by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes
- Exposure by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes
- The Girl in the Wall by Daphne Benedis-Grab
- The Lives We Lost (Fallen World #2) by Megan Crewe
Thanks to the authors:
- The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington
- Impossible by Komal Lewis
For blog tour:
- The Warlock's Curse by M.K. Hobson
Gifted from Robin Brande:
Freefall by Elizabeth Ruston
- Fire & Ice (Hearts on Fire #2) by Elizabeth Ruston
Robin has begun to write adult romance novels under the name Elizabeth Ruston, and she is always so incredibly sweet to send her books my way, with no obligation for review or anything. You can check out my Goodreads review for 'Freefall' here -- it's a really sweet book featuring some amazing characters.
I would also be remiss not to mention the awesome Ontario Book Blogger Meetup for 2012, which occurred on November 3 in Toronto. I was privileged enough to attend for the 2nd year in a row. I received a ton of amazing books through trade/giveaway from fellow bloggers, and through the generosity of all the Canadian publishers who were part of the meet up. I feel bad not doing a huge recap for the event, but I just don't feel up to it right now. I'm excited to check out all the books I received through the event, especially Sever by Lauren DeStefano. I adored Wither, but I felt kind of so-so toward Fever, so I'm definitely excited to see where the trilogy ends.
And those are my awesome titles. Can't wait to see which books are stacking your shelves this week. =)