In no particular order, here are my favourite New Adult books I've read this year. . .
- Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown (Why haven't more people read this?! Travel, discovery, swoon)
- Rome by Jay Crownover (I like the whole Marked Men series, but Rome still stands out as a favourite)
- Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros (An NA book that captures the whole life of the character, not only the romance. Deeply emotional)
- Imaginary Lines by Allison Parr (Another book - and series - I wish more people would read. This friends to lovers romance is swoon times a zillion)
- The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen (Thoughtfully portrayed characters, a slow burn romance, and smart writing made this one a fave of mine. Honourable mention to The Year We Hid Away, the second book in the series, and... well, basically everything Sarina has written)
- More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs (Character development alert! This one offers up tropes in the best kind of way)
- Amour Amour by Krista & Becca Ritchie (The authors describe it as Cirque du Soleil meets Center Stage, which is completely accurate. Original, epic, and romantic)
- Wild by Sophie Jordan (Older good girl + younger bad boy. Somehow, despite surface appearances, these two work so well together. Potentially my fave of the series)
- I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre (Great character journeys, an awesome different type of NA hero [a single dad], and total swoons)
- The Hook-Up by Kristen Callihan (Everything about this book's description screams cliche, but everything about the characters and the emotional arc made me fall for it)
If you'd like even further NA recommendations, be sure to check out my NA Recs Shelf on Goodreads.